Good news, you can now book for your child's summer sessions which are covered by your August payment (monthly/termly/annual invoices).
Instead of running lessons weekly over the summer, you can choose a week which your child can attend 4 consecutive lessons. These sessions are in week blocks starting on a Tuesday until the Friday, Week1 commencing on July 30th. There are 5 weeks to choose from and various sessions between 9am and 6:30pm on most weeks. This allows your child to be with the same teacher every day and also works really well around holiday arrangements.
If you are away for the whole of August and not able to come in we also have the option of using the online flexi lessons instead. This allows your child to still have their normal lesson delivered to them online via our ikip platform anywhere in the world!
Please use the Book Now link below to see the weeks and times available and to book your son or daughter's session.
When you book please:
1) Submit a separate booking form for each child.
2) Please use your child's current year group at the end of July when booking. If for instance he/she is currently in year 6 please book with a year 6 teacher not a secondary teacher.
3) Please make sure you can attend the week you choose as there is limited moving room available and we can not offer any make up lessons for missed lessons during these 4 days.
4) Many parents want to book more than one week. This is possible. Your normal lesson is called your session week and any additional weeks are called booster weeks. Booster weeks are also available to non kip students. These are very popular with students sitting the 11+ and other entry exams after the holidays and also those children moving to new key stages- year 3 and year 7.
5) Students can also come in for two consecutive time slots - we will give them a break in the middle. This is particularly good for students who normally come twice a week.
5) You can filter the list of slots by teacher or week.
6) As the sessions fill up slots will disappear, please book early to have the most options to choose from.
7) Flexi lessons are available to book at the top of the booking page. We will provide you with further login details once we receive your flexi lesson booking.
- Our normal weekly lessons will run until our last day per our payment calendar- Sat 27th July. Make up lessons can still be taken for any missed lessons up to the 27th July.
- Your child will still do their normal 80 minute lesson whether in centre or online, and he/she will work on their normal goals as per the term lesson. If you book an extra booster week we can work on an alternative subject during that week.
- Your child's teacher plans their first lesson in the summer so there is a smooth transition if your child is not with their same teacher in the summer. The summer teacher then plans the following lessons.
We also have various workshops, the Cellfield Programme and 11+ Mock exams and evaluations and our Get Ready for School programme for children starting reception, during August. Please see our website or ask at our welcome desk for more information or click on the images below.
Please click on the BOOK NOW button and search by either your child's teacher to see which week they work or by the week you would like to attend.
Once you have booked online you will receive a confirmation email. Your booking will be manually checked and you will receive a second confirmation once this is done.
Please let us know if you have any queries:email@example.com or 01277 554020
Have a wonderful week.
Mrs Meyer and the Kip Team.