With our wealth of experience and expertise we have developed a 10 week programme to cover the Maths and Literacy essentials a pre schooler needs when starting school.
How it works.....
- Your little one will be placed in either GRFS 1 or 2 depending on his/her ability - based on the results of the free initial assessment
- The areas we focus on are: phonics (letter sounds), graphemes (letter recognition and formation), early maths concepts and number work, fine motor skills e.g pencil grip, cutting, early reading and spelling, name writing, listening and following instructions to name a few.
- The course will run 10 consecutive weeks on a weekday at a mutually agreed time that works for you.
- The session is 1 hour and 15 minutes and will consist of some group work (no more than 3 in a group) and some tailor made individual work.
- Costs are £250 for the 10 weeks and can be paid with childcare vouchers.
The benefits we think you will like...
- Qualified Experienced Teachers
- CRB/ DBS Checked staff
- Ofsted registered
- Fantastic learning environment
- Specialist resources
- Accept childcare vouchers
- Free Assessment
- Weekly progress feedback
- Lessons adapted to individual needs
If you would like to sign up or speak to somebody regarding the programme please give our reception a call on 01277 554020
I would like to say thank you to Bridgette & staff team. Bridgette has been so kind, friendly, patient & encouraging. My daughter Darcey (age 3) has just completed the 10 week Get Ready for School programme. Her confidence to start to hold a pen, recognise numbers, sound out phonic sounds is amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone Kip McGrath Shenfield. Looking forward to her starting the follow-up course.